At Synadia we are pioneering a new way for digital systems to connect and communicate between cloud, on-premise, and edge securely, in real-time, and in any environment. We love open source software (OSS)! We maintain and lead the development of NATS - a next generation distributed communications platform.
Sr. Solutions Engineer Pre-Sales
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Remote
- Level: Mid to Senior
- Work with the Synadia sales & partner teams on initial discovery calls with NATS users to understand use case specifics, and what criteria are important in the selection or expanded use of a messaging and connectivity layer.
- Lead PoC/RFP responses to ensure the capabilities of NATS that are most relevant to a customer use case are fully understood.
- Between pre-sales meetings, own and drive the next steps internally with our Product and Engineering teams as appropriate.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, with a technical software solution. Preferably in the Devops, Microservices or middleware area.
- Ability to build relationships, and be viewed as a partner to our prospects and customers.
- Proactive nature, and ability to quickly iterate on PoCs and technical presentations for customer stakeholders to meet the various sales stages.
- Ability to prototype with NATS and leading complimentary tools (Eg. Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Grafana, etc) - provide prototypes or technical examples specific to the potential customer use case.
- Enjoys exploring new open source technologies & using CLI tools.
- Strong knowledge of deploying and running apps on leading cloud vendors such as AWS, GCP, Azure.